Kangna Ranaut denied dating rumors with Salman Khan

Bollywood News And Celebrity Gossip


Kangna Ranaut denied dating rumors with Salman Khan

Kangna Ranaut, not the one to mince words, comes clear on all the controversies surrounding her. The actress says she's not dating anyone but "considering some proposals". So, is something cooking between Salman Khan and her?

The actress who's single for 2-3 years now wants to be careful before she takes the plunge this time.

"I just want to be sure this time. But yes, it’s high time that I start dating and I soon shall. There are a couple of proposals," she told.

On being asked if she makes a deliberate effort to stay away from her exes, she says, "If you have loved somebody it may not work out sometimes, but love stays. If I come across them, I always go up to say ‘Hi’.

Right now,  Salman Khan is the only friend from the industry who "genuinely care about her".

She told the tabloid, "Well, I first met Kangna Ranaut  Salman Khan on the sets of Dus Ka Dum and we became friends instantly. With time, I realised that he is probably the only person in the industry who genuinely loves me."

"He has stood by me in my good and bad times. I don’t know if other people will be there or not, but he will," continues Kangna Ranaut.

But the lass denies dating him or anyone right now.

"Not true. I am not seeing  Salman Khan. I am not seeing anybody. And when I will, I shall be very open about it. That’s always the way I have been."

Bollywood Movies,Dubbed Movies,Daily Gossip News,Celebrities Latest Photos,Celebrities Childs PIcs, Latest Movies Songs,Games,Desi Girls ,Latest Fashion,Dances Videos.Profile Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment