Aishwarya to re-launch her official website !

Bollywood News And Celebrity Gossip


Aishwarya to re-launch her official website !


Bollywood actress, Aishwarya Rai will be coming up to re-launch her official website after four years.
Aishwarya Rai stated, “My former (Hollywood) manager had created a website ( Aishwarya Raiworldforever) for me way back, much before these sites became popular.”

The actress said further, “It had many great tools, and my favourite was one where you could just chat. It was great. I thoroughly enjoyed that… But the year I got married, I actually shut it.”

She added, “I wanted to change many things on the website because initially I was too lazy/busy and I didn’t sit on the design. It’s three-and-a-half-years now that I have put it off.”

The actress said further, “I put it on the backburner while adjusting to the changes — career, marriage, etc. Now, I have started work on it and will re-launch it soon.”

Prior to her site turning functional,Aishwarya Rai  will either use her hubby Abhishek’s or her father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan’s profile to clear all rumors and controversies.

She stated “I can always go on there and say what I have to.”She concluded stating “You hear about a lot of colleagues having actually employed people to tweet.”

The actress said, “Is it honest anymore? You think people can’t see it? If they don’t great for them but I can’t be doing that.”

Bollywood Movies,Dubbed Movies,Daily Gossip News,Celebrities Latest Photos,Celebrities Childs PIcs, Latest Movies Songs,Games,Desi Girls ,Latest Fashion,Dances Videos.Profile Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment