Kareena Kapoor wants to get Married in 2012

Bollywood News And Celebrity Gossip


Kareena Kapoor wants to get Married in 2012

When Kareena Kapoor came to launch a shopping festival in the city for a jewellery brand she endorses, everyone only had one question on their mind. And the actor, who has been very open about her relationship with actor-producer Saif Ali Khan, pre-empted that. “When I decide to get married, everyone will know,” she announced.

But during the course of an exclusive conversation, she did imply that wedding bells are around the corner, adding that she and her beau are very busy this year. “I have Bodyguard, RA.One, a film with Imran Khan and Agent Vinod,” says Kareena Kapoor, who is currently shooting for Reema Kagti’s film with Aamir Khan.

As for marriage, she seems prepared. “I look forward to getting married. That's something both Saif Ali Khan and I talk about. We’ve been going Saifeenastrong for three and a half years, and have always aimed to be together. This year we’re both really busy; he's making Agent Vinod and acting in it. So hopefully after that movie releases, yes, we definitely do want to get married,” she reveals.

When asked whether her taking less work next year and the joke on Koffee With Karan about her marriage in 2012 had any connection, she laughs. “No, but I don't think marriage can deter this career I've graphed for myself.”

Neither does the proud 30-year-old feel that a change in relationship status will affect the roles she is offered. “Today, from what I gather, 30-year-olds want to play 65-year-olds. Despite being 25, you still want to play roles that show you’re old and that you can really act. So what’s the problem if I’m 30, and I can act?” she says.

For now, she’s keen on taking on less projects next year. “I’ve over-worked myself in the last three years. I need a break, else I’ll exhaust myself,” says Kareena Kapoor, who wants her wedding to be a small intimate affair, and not a big fat Indian function. “A wedding should involve the coming together of two lives. It should be more about me and my partner,” says the actor, who is the ambassador for Gitanjali’s brand, Parineeta. “You want to be known a little bit for your work, especially for Saif Ali Khan and me, who've done a body of work that not many actors have been able to achieve. It did get irritating when everything gets associated with a stupid, dumb relationship.”

Bollywood Movies,Dubbed Movies,Daily Gossip News,Celebrities Latest Photos,Celebrities Childs PIcs, Latest Movies Songs,Games,Desi Girls ,Latest Fashion,Dances Videos.Profile Pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment