Hrithik Roshan going mad to romance Sonakshi Sinha

Bollywood News And Celebrity Gossip


Hrithik Roshan going mad to romance Sonakshi Sinha

To receive compliment from a senior actor in the industry is a great achievement. Sonakshi Sinha who has won the hearts of billions with her ‘Dabangg’ act has impressed Bollywood’s most stylish actor Hrithik Roshan too. After endorsing a major cloth brand jointly, Hrithik Roshan and Sonakshi Sinha passed words of praise for one another.

On their first assignment together
Hrithik Roshan said, "I am happy she is the new face. We have lived in the same neighbourhood and known each other, I think she is great and has a great future ahead of her. I am dying to work with her."

"He is the counterpart and sharing the space with him is amazing," said
Sonakshi Sinha. Unlike her ‘Dabangg’ co-star Salman Khan, she was all praise for Hrithik`s last release ‘Guzaarish’.

"I cried while watching ‘Guzaarish’. In fact I even spoke to Mr Bhansali also after that," said
Sonakshi Sinha expressing her desire to work with Hrithik Roshan, "I definitely am looking forward to work with him. It has started on a great note and hopefully we will see more. It would be my privilege. I am too small a person to comment on him. He is one of my most favourite actors. How much ever I talk about him is less."

Well, it would surely be a treat to watch Greek God romancing the girl with ‘Mast mast do nain’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment